Thursday 26 February 2015

In the Bag Paper Pumpkin kit


This is the first Paper Pumpkin kit I ever received. I received it as a surprise in my new demonstrator package. I was so excited! I had just heard about Paper Pumpkin and had signed up for a Paper Pumpkin Boot Camp for demonstrators to learn about selling Paper Pumpkin kits. I was a little disappointed, however, when I opened the kit. I was hoping it was going to be cards, and I couldn't think of any real use for the bags.

My family was going to the cabin for Thanksgiving weekend shortly after I received the kit and I had an assignment from the Paper Pumpkin boot camp to hold a Paper Pumpkin Party to introduce people to Paper Pumpkin kits so I decided to take my kit with me and use it to share with my family at the cabin. I got mixed reviews. Like me, most of them were wondering what to do with the bags. We did, however, have some fun putting them together and one of my daughters has here's in a prominent place in her bookshelf in her room holding all the cards and letters she has received from her fiancé.




I started an In the Bag pinterest board to collect pins of what others had done with the kit supplies and I have been inspired by some of them to make my own creations with the supplies from this kit. This pinterest board showcases what others have done with supplies from the In the Bag Paper Pumpkin Kit. Some of them are very creative.


Follow Jacqueline's board In the Bag Paper Pumpkin Kit Ideas on Pinterest.

I later discovered that this was actually the February 2014 Paper Pumpkin kit. Here is Stampin' Up!'s official video showcasing the kit.




The In the Bag Paper Pumpkin kit is still available for purchase to current Paper Pumpkin Subscribers. One of the perks of becoming a Paper Pumpkin subscriber is that as long as you are an active subscriber you can purchase past kits as they are available. This option is not open to non-subscribers. I'd love to see what you would do with the kit. Purchase a subscription and then you can order the In the Bag Paper Pumpkin kit too.

Here's a picture of what you get in the kit:


The ink spot in the kit is Pistachio Pudding and the stamp set consists of two circles, one with strips on it and one checked. While this was the least favourite of the kits that I have received so far, I didn't totally hate it and I have used the ink spot, the stamps, and some of the others supplies on other projects. I've even considered ordering a refill package to use as gift bags for Paper Pumpkin presentations.

If you'd like to know more about Paper Pumpkin, click on the Paper Pumpkin tab at the top of my blog, or drop me a line by filling in the contact form at the right. I'd love to have you join my Paper Pumpkin Patch and see what you created with the kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment