Monday 25 May 2015

New Catalogue, new product


The Stampin' Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue arrived at my door today, along with a few goodies that I had ordered from it. The catalogue will be available online for the general public on June 2, but demonstrators got a sneak peek of the catalogue earlier and were allowed to order some of the new product.

I didn't have much time to play today, but I had to try the punch and stamp set that I had ordered. Here's what I made


Using this punch and stamp set


This stamp set is actually extra special because it is the 2015-2016 Ronald McDonald House Charity (RMHC) stamp set. Each year Stampin' Up! designs an exclusive stamp set that is dedicated the RMHC stamp set and a portion of the sale of that set is donated to RMHC. I'm looking forward to play with this set some more, when I get more time to play.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun - I received a box and a new catalogue today, too! I haven't had time to play, but I did look through what came :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opening boxes from Stampin' Up! is always fun! Enjoy your play time when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete