Friday 22 May 2015

Works in Progress


No finished product to show today, because I can't decide what to do with these. I have some ideas, but can't seem to settle on a plan.

The creations were inspired by this week's Technique Tuesday at SplitcoastStampers - Distress Stain Watercolour by Heather Telford. Heather used Tim Holtz Distrain Stains and Markers in her tutorial, but I just used Stampin' Up! Stampin' Write Markers. The one on the left was the first one I did. I misted it way too much, but I think I will probably still use it sometime. The one on the right I did next, and I still misted it a bit too much. The center one was my third attempt and it turned out the best.

The stamp I used is from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.

Hopefully I'll come up with a plan to use at least one, if not more of these in the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment